man this is frustrating!!
We're trying to figure out the best way to proceed. We think we'd like to get about 100 acres with some water on it (a small pond or creek) but we don't know if we should buy a mobile home to put on it and save for a year or two and then build, build right away... etc.. Nathan's going to talk to a loan officer tomorrow and see what their recommendations are. I just don't want this to drag on for 5-10 years. I'm not willing to put midwifery on hold for that long.
On a side note I am ashamedly getting an ultrasound tomorrow. I know I know! They aren't proven safe, they are pointless medically... but I really want to know if it's a boy or girl. I just need to know. We think this will be our last. If it's a girl that's definite, if it's a boy... I dunno, I will likely want to try again. I really want another girl. Hopefully one that has a better disposition than the one currently living here! She's lovely, but, WOW, she is stubborn.
So I'm feeling very chaotic right now. I need to know what we're doing and how we're going to do it. I need to be productive and have a goal. I'm hoping we can get somewhere with the loan officer tomorrow.