Saturday, September 02, 2006

Podcasting?

So my darling husband has convinced me I need to start podcasting. I tend to come across articles and such and tend to rant/discuss them with him, or rather at him, so perhaps that's his motivation for the suggestion. At any rate I'm going to do it, but I'm a bit nervous. I mean what if I sound dorky? I know you don't hear yourself the same way others do but I'm a little nervous, I don't think I sound that great on the answering machine, is that any indication of how I'll sound on the computer? haha
So I suppose my first cast should be about me, what I stand for and what the casts will be about, which I imagine will be primarily pregnancy, birth, babies, breastfeeding, being a student midwife and occasionally the crazy life I lead as a homeschooling mother of 6. But after that??? hmm... must figure out something... and a schedule! How frequently should I do this? Do I need a schedule? Would people be more inclined to listen if it was a regular program?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all....

September 02, 2006 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear some of your podcasts Cami!

sarah@hopedreambirth.com aka snugbug

October 12, 2006 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home