Thursday, July 20, 2006

High Noon

Today at noon my darling husband signs the paperwork securing the loan for my schooling!
That's right folks as of this afternoon I will be enrolled in the Advanced Midwifery Studies through Ancient Art Midwifery.
It's a huge step and I'm scared silly. This is a good chunk of change to plop down on something that is going to take several years for me to complete and what if I don't complete it? What if I can't find a preceptor? What if I can't practice when I am done? What if...? What if..??
Nathan keeps telling me not to think like that. That it's obvious this is the path God wants me on and that He'll work out the details. I'm still a bit worried though.
I'm pretty excited too! I plan to officall start Sept.15th. This will hopefully give me time to have the kids on a regular school schedule and Harris will hopefully have settled down into a sleep/eat routine so I can figure out a regular time I can study.

I'm adding "Great Starts 4" onto my package which adds another 3 years onto enrollment! So I'm looking at 7yrs if I don't do any extensions. But I'm hoping it'll give me a good rounded academic view and I don't have to wait till I graduate to take the NARM exam which means I could start catching babies before then.

And thus the first footstep on the path.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home