Friday, July 28, 2006

6 degrees

So what's the proper blogtiquette on snagging something off a blog??
no clue so I'll do it my way...
I enjoy the wit and humor of doulica and today I caught her 6 degrees post the rules of which are here

So after a couple of tries of only getting to 4 I finally ended up here
I like how she writes about ordinary things and yet they seem all nice and poetry-like... Interesting

on my wanderings I found a blog that was very inspiring Babycatcher her post "Ripples and Waves" made me think about what ripples I'm causing. Lately it feels like my pond is frozen over and I'll never make a difference. My husband is good at reminding me of the little ways I've touched the world. He really is awesome even if I have to change 10x's more diapers than he does.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nay said...

What a lovely blog and wonderful outlook you have. I too loved being pregnant and gazing at the miracles we created. Keep blogging -- sounds like you'll make a wonderful midwife. We dearly love our midwife, always requesting her over the obstetrician.

July 28, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Wow, thanks for the visit and your kind comments (blushes).

I like your blog, too!

BTW, I'm a "midwives all the way" kind of gal... no doctor was present at my birth, and no doctor was present at my son's birth, either.

August 01, 2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home