Friday, April 14, 2006

And it begins again

So for the last week my darling husband has been home taking care of me. Preterm labor has started. I haven't checked my cervix, but contractions are come and go and mostly with any activity... any activity even getting up and walking the 3 feet to the bathroom. It's really rather annoying. I'm 30weeks and this is normal for me. It's happened with the last 4 pregnancies and something we kind of prepare for. No matter how much I try to plan for it though I still end up feeling helpless and crippled. I have a hard time dealing with the contractions because instinctively I want to fight them. I know it's too early so I won't allow my body to just go with it, which of course makes them more painful. Add to this symphysis pubis pain and a baby who feels the need to grind his head into my hips.
I'm planning maternity pictures for next week and hopefully a belly cast at 36wks. There are so many things I haven't done though that I really want to get done before the baby comes. Dora needs summer clothes and I need post partum clothes and I really wanted to make some baby stuff, not that I need any.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home