Wednesday, November 09, 2005

We have Names!!!

Alright so I've been praying for a little over a year now for twin girls, I'm still holding out hope!
If it's twin girls it'll be Bernice Eleanore and Gwenyth Elizabeth (Bea and Gea<-- isn't it cute!)
Just one girl and we'll go with Bernice Eleanore which by the way is my grandmother and hubby's grandmother's first names.
If it's a boy Harrison William will be his name. Sounds like a pretty big name huh? I hope he can live up to it.

I haven't heard anything from my family, I know my grandmother got her package. I would have thought that she'd call just to say she got it. I hate that there is so much strain in my family, I'm not even sure why my grandmother never calls and when I do call never seems to have much to talk about. I feel so out of the loop. I'm not really close to anyone anymore. How pathetic is that?! When I die my husband will be the only one that really "knows" me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home