Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Gas Increase

You know back in the day, before I had any children, I didn't pay any attention to gas, really I never noticed it.
Well I assume this is gas anyway, no not the type at the pumps, the type that gives me little bumps and gurgles low in my abdomen. The type that makes any woman who has previously been pregnant hesitate for a moment at whether that is gas or a baby moving about. Considering it's about 6 weeks to early for movement, I'm guessing it's gas. But it's been going on the last few days and every single time I stop and wonder for just a moment.... and of course my hopes of twins increase. 'Cause you know early movement is a sign.

I'm still only occasionally feeling sick. In all of my pregnancies I've never thrown up (knock wood) but I do sometimes get horribly nauseous to the point I really want to toss my cookies in hopes that it will at the very least give me some relief. It's never happened, so I usually sit around and moan about how aweful I feel and how nothing sounds good to eat.

I've been buying maternity clothes like a mad woman, do you have ANY idea how many maternity clothing listings there are on Ebay? approximately 18000! I don't really need maternity clothes but dang I feel like I have to do something to celebrate this new little one!
Anyone have any ideas on none expensive ways I could do that? I'm sure my hubby would appreciate it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home