Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Shoot me and get it over with

Man this all day sickness is getting very very old. I am on the verge of throwing up constantly. I don't want to eat anything and most drinks aren't even appealing. I'm so tired all the time and most days have a headache... Oh the joys of pregnancy... all this misery is making me short with the kids which just adds to my feelings of horribleness.
I suppose I should count myself lucky I don't have hypermesis, although I feel like one good tossing of the cookies would help so much.

I've also developed a strange odor... I smell metallic, like my sweat smells like metal. I know you're probably asking yourself "what does metal smell like" well trust me it has a smell.

My in-laws got the cards, and totally didn't get it. Oh well we walked them through it and they seemed genuinely happy for us. My sister-in-law hasn't picked hers up from the post office yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home