Monday, October 24, 2005

Motion Sickness?

Do you suppose one can get motion sickness on the 12 foot walk from the couch to the laundry room?

No..

Are you sure?

Guess this means the nausea has officially set in. Thankfully it seems to be mostly an evening thing, which means my wonderful, ever loving and supportive husband will be home to cook dinner and chase kids. I felt sick in the car last night which is a sure sign for me. I really dislike this nausea business. I mean, why can't I just puke and get it done with!? Instead of hours and hours of feeling like I'm on the verge of prayer to the porcelain god but never quite getting there. It's even hard to drink water, which I'm really not drinking enough. The lemon drops seem to be helping, and hubby is bringing me sprite which usually helps, this coupled with Ritz crackers is likely to be my main dietary regime for the next few weeks.
It's things like this that make me wonder how women have healthy babies at all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home