Thursday, October 04, 2007

I serve an Awesome God!!

I'm just ready to burst today! It's all hit me, just how Gracious my God is. I was so worried when we moved here that I would never find a preceptor, or a good friend. God has blessed me with both. My friend is the sweetest, we're both busy and it's hard to get together, but I know she genuinely cares about me and is excited for me. My preceptor is great, we think a lot alike and get along well. I'm glad I don't have to worry about "unlearning" anything.

God has provided my husband with a fantastic job, fabulous people, and they are so flexible and understanding.

And last, but certainly not least, God has given me resources to deal with the PPD/thyroid issues... yes, I'm taking an herbal med for it, but I was at a lost, I didn't know what to do and God brought the help I needed. I'm amazed at how "normal" I'm feeling now.

I've been near tears a couple times today at just how gracious God has been to me, a loving, supportive husband, good friends, good health, and now my dreams coming true! He has truly lifted me out of the ashes and blessed me beyond belief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home