Monday, October 01, 2007

It's happening... or... plans change

Tomorrow is my first day as an apprentice!!
I am so excited I could scream! I'll be working with Magarett Scott and Anne Coffee at Heaven Sent Births in OKC. They seem to embody the hands off-mother's choice approach I want to follow.

This is an obvious deviation from my previous plan of doing it all through MLL. Nathan just doesn't think it's a realistic endeavor for us to move for a year. I see his concerns and at his suggestion talked to Anne and Magarett about apprenticeship.

I'm so nervous. First, I have this thing about what I really want being taken from me, secondly I'm so afraid of looking stupid! I know I have a lot to learn, but it's always been hard for me to admit my short comings. I hope they don't think I'm a crazy nit wit!

Oh my gosh, what do I wear?? lol ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home